My Pepper Sauce Veg ☺.
You engage in frying steam My Pepper Sauce Veg ☺ practicing 16 compound as well as 9 furthermore. Here you are realize.
instructions of My Pepper Sauce Veg ☺
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need of florets frozen Broccoli.
- You need of Frozen Petit Pois, sweet Peas.
- You need of frozen Carrots.
- Prepare of Frozen loose Corn.
- It's of Enough water to cover the mixture in the saucepan.
- It's of Balsamic vinegar.
- It's of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Black Pepper.
- It's of Sweet and Tender Garden peas in pod.
- Prepare of sauce:.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of AP Flour.
- It's of black pepper.
- You need of pepper corns.
My Pepper Sauce Veg ☺ ingredients
- Put all the frozen veg and pasta in a saucepan with the water and bring to the boil.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and the lemon juice and stir..
- Add salt and pepper and turn down to simmer until the pasta has softened..
- Clean and cut the ends off the peas and peel back the stringy bit. Add them to a bowl and just cover with water.
- Cover tightly with cling film, and put a few holes in the clingfilm. Put them in microwave for 7-8 mins.
- In a saucepan add the milk, flour, pepper and peppercorns and stir on low, bring to the boil turn down to lowest heat and simmer for 2 mins..
- Drain off the veg of any liquid left.
- Add the veg to a serving bowl pour some of the sauce over the top.
- Then arrange pea pods on top.