Kathiyavadu style healthy Undhiyu.
You pull off simmering sear Kathiyavadu style healthy Undhiyu testing 21 prescription also 4 also. Here you go pull off.
prescription of Kathiyavadu style healthy Undhiyu
- Prepare 1 of small aubergine.
- It's 1 of medium size potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of valore.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of surti papdi.
- You need 1/2 cup of tuver lilva.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yam.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 of large carrot cubes.
- It's 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of peanuts.
- You need 1 cup of fresh coconut.
- It's 1 inch of fresh turmeric.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 inch of fresh ginger.
- It's 3 of fresh green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dates.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh coriander.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It's 2 of fresh bay leaves.
Kathiyavadu style healthy Undhiyu procedure
- In a food processor add fresh coconut, green chillies, coriander, bay leaves, ginger and garlic. Grind it to fine paste..
- Prepare the rest of the vegetables. Cut the aubergine, potato, yam, sweet potatoes and carrot in small cubes. In a pan sauté the coconut mix. Cook on a very slow heat. Add the rest of the ingredients and add salt to taste. Let it cook on slow heat for up-to 4hours..
- Everything used is natural and fresh. Once done add the lemon juice and mix. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve on its own or with roti. Enjoy. You can use vegetables of your choice. Fresh coconut will release oil and dates will give the sweetness..