Chicken Gyros. Chicken Gyros. featured in Homemade Food Truck Favorites. Served with fresh vegetables and tzatziki sauce. If you haven't tried a homemade Chicken Gyro yet, you are missing out!
Greek Chicken Gyros with homemade Tzatziki sauce. Marinated Greek Chicken, grilled to perfection and topped with Greek Salad and tzatziki sauce. Marinated chicken breast strips are broiled, wrapped with a warm pita, and topped with a creamy tzatziki sauce and fresh veggies. You conclude browning panfry Chicken Gyros proving 10 process including 4 along with. Here you go do one proud.
process of Chicken Gyros
- You need 2 of flat breads.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tzatziki.
- You need 1 of chicken breast/2 thigh.
- It's of Olive oil.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of Oregano.
- It's of Garlic.
- It's of Red onion.
- You need 1/4 of red cabbage.
- It's 2 of grated carrot.
Make these chicken gyros next time you're firing up the grill. This yummy chicken gyro recipe is a cinch to prepare. Just take tender chicken, coat it in a creamy cucumber-yogurt sauce, then tuck it into pita pockets. Chicken gyro has always held a dear place in my heart!
Chicken Gyros one at a time
- Slice chicken and add to a bowl with oil lemon juice garlic oregano and salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan cook the chicken on batches you need a nice char.
- Thinly slice red cabbage and red onion. Grate the carrots and add to a bowl with s splash of vinegar and crushed garlic.
- Warm your flat bread spread the tzatziki and add the salad top with chicken garnish with chilli sauce and more tzatziki.
While this method isn't a completely traditional way of making chicken gyros, I kept the average household in mind when writing it. Gyros with Greek Chicken, Tzatziki and Homemade Greek Pita Flatbread - These are loaded with fresh and exciting flavors. Bland doesn't exist in this wrap, which is one of my favorite things about it. Easy to make chicken gyros that only take minutes to throw into the slow cooker! They are light and delicious and packed with amazing greek flavor!